We would like to share very important news with you. Some people are receiving fraudulent tax collection calls. The caller pretends to be calling on behalf of Canada Revenue Agency and uses very harsh language to collect tax including threat to arrest.
If you face similar situation, don’t panic and can take the following action:
▪ Ask them to send a letter
▪ Ask them to provide their call back number
▪ DON’T EVER PAY ANYTHING OVER PHONE
▪ Never provide your personal information to them including SIN, Date of Birth, etc
▪ Check with your Accountant or Tax Preparer.